To plan a plastic surgery, you need to undergo medical examinations and tests. You must be completely healthy! If you have chronic diseases, there should be a stage of compensation (all indicators are normal) and a doctor’s conclusion that there are no contraindications for a planned operation.
List of analyzes
- The complete blood count;
- Urine test;
- HIV infection (valid for 3 months);
- Markers for hepatitis, valid for 3 months;
- Markers for hepatitis C, valid 3 months;
- Fluorography, valid 1 year;
- Blood chemistry — total protein, urea, creatinine, glucose, total bilirubin, direct bilirubin, ALT, AsAT, K, Na, chlorides, cholesterol total (not necessary with local anesthesia);
- ECG with the conclusion of the cardiologist (it is not necessary with local anesthesia);
- Blood group and Rh rhesus blood;
- Coagulogram (APTT, INR, thrombin time, fibrinogen);
- Ophthalmologist examination: visual acuity, ocular fundus, eye pressure (before blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty);
- Examination of the otolaryngologist (ENT), endoscopy of the nose, radiation computed tomography of the nose (before rhinoplasty);
- Examination of specialists in the presence of pathology;
- The conclusion of the gynecologist, andrologist (before operation on genitals);
- Ultrasound (by indications and before breast surgery);
- Conclusion of an endocrinologist (before gynecomastia surgery) — surgical treatment is indicated;
- Ultrasound of the anterior abdominal wall (before abdominoplasty and / or liposuction of the abdomen);
- Ultrasound of the buttocks (before liposuction of the buttocks);
- The conclusion of the therapist — there are no contraindications for routine surgical intervention.
All results are valid for 14 days. Please take dicinone 1 tablet 3 times a day per os, 3 days before the operation,
If you feel unwell, get sick in the last 3 days before surgery, inform us in advance.